Free Shipping for Orders $50 & up • FREE Samples with Every Order
Your Beauty Plug LLC is engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling hair care products including hair oils and masks using purest natural and organic ingredients and Your Beauty Plug LLC is firmly committed to protecting your privacy. You should understand what we do with data relating to you personal Information which we collect when you visit our online portal www.yourbeautyplugllc.com and how we use and disclose the information. We are committed to complying with all data protection laws as are applicable to us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following Personal Information relating to you:
- Account Information: You do not need to register to use our website www.yourbeautyplugllc.com; however, during purchase of the products from our Website, we may receive or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify your personal information. The types of information we receive and collect from you will be Name, email ID and address details.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain financial information, such as credit card or other financial account information.
- Children Information: The Service is intended for users 16 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 16. If we become aware that a child younger than 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 16 and believe that Beauty Plug has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us.
· Anonymous Information: We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to the Website. Anonymous information (or click stream data) refers to information that does not and will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, e.g., aggregated data relating to all of our Website visitors. We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide you with a better experience using our Website.
WHY WE NEED TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we use your Personal Information for various purposes, such as to:
- provide you with the Products and information that you have requested.
- manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
- carry out analytics and market research and internal reporting to enable us to plan, develop and improve our Website, our Products and marketing activities. (For example, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Website, to refine the Website based on which features people use most often, to help identify Website users (such as you) and gather general demographic information about Website users.)
- inform you of our new Products that we think you will find valuable by sending promotional messages via email, SMS, phone, post and/or other similar communications means. (If you would prefer not to receive these communications, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the promotional communications that you receive.)
- create a profile about you to help us personalize our communications to you, including to ensure that you receive relevant marketing communications based on your actions on this particular Website or your geographic location based on your IP address.
- prevent and detect unlawful behavior, and protect or enforce our legal rights, for example defending us in case of legal disputes.
TO WHOM WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers: We will disclose your Personal Information to companies that provide services to us, such as companies that assist us in operating our Website and vendors that assist us with marketing campaigns. The service providers are required to keep your Personal Information confidential and are not permitted to use your Personal Information for any other purpose than to carry out the Products they are performing for us.
- Third parties to meet applicable legal requirements: We may need to disclose your Personal Information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority or a government body, or if disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other public interest.
- Business partners: We will disclose your Personal Information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing services to you, such as payment gateway, certain software and related Products. In addition, we may also share your Personal Information with our business partners engaged with us for promotion and marketing of our Services.
- Third parties in connection with a business sale: If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business/asset transfer, we may transfer your Personal Information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other third parties with your consent: We may also share your Personal Information with other third parties when you separately consent to such sharing.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Beauty Plug implements appropriate security measures designed to prevent unlawful or unauthorized processing of Personal Information and accidental loss of or damage to personal information. The data collected via our Website is stored in a secure server with our ISP who will take periodic backups of such data.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Accessing of Personal Information
(i) If you would like request information about your Personal Information which we have collected, or inquire about the manner in which your Personal Information may have been used or disclosed by us within the past year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to facilitate processing of your request, we may need to ask for further information relating to your request.
(ii) We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within forty-five (45) days from the date of your request, we will inform you in writing. If we are unable to provide you with any personal information or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the applicable laws and regulations).
Updating or modifying your Personal Information
(i) It is crucial that you provide us with accurate Personal Information. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal information, or in the event you believe that the Personal Information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. You can update your Personal Information by accessing your account on the Website. If you are unable to update your personal information through your account, you can do so by contacting us via homepage by filling out the questionnaire.
Withdrawal of consent and deletion of Personal Information
(ii) Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Information as mentioned above, or request the deletion of your Personal Information, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our Products to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide our Products to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
The Website contains links to other websites, including sites controlled by third parties independent of us. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such websites that is not owned by Beauty Plug. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of such websites before providing any Personal Information to them. We do not take responsibility of any other party’s site hyperlinked to web site or in which any part of the website has been hyperlinked or for the opinions of third parties expressed on or through our Website.
Annex for California Residents
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) – “California Do Not Track Disclosures”
In accordance with the CalOPPA, we may collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use the Products. California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits our users who are California residents to periodically request and obtain certain information about any Personal Information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to refrain us from gathering your Personal Information, please submit your request in writing to the contact details set out in page 1 above. In addition, if you wish to turn off Do Not Track (DNT) signals on your web browsers, please make changes in your web browser via settings option.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) –The CCPA gives California consumers enhanced rights with respect to their Personal Information that is collected by businesses. First, California consumers may opt out of having their Personal Information sold to other persons or parties. Second, California consumers have a right to know:
· What specific pieces of information a business has about the consumer;
· Categories of Personal Information it has collected about the consumer;
· Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
· Categories of Personal Information that the business sold or disclosed for a business purpose about the consumer;
· Categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
Third, California consumers can request that the Personal Information a business has collected about them be deleted from the business’s systems and records.
To make a “request to know” or request to delete your personal information, send us an e-mail at email@example.com (Please put either “Request to Know” or “Request to Delete” in the subject heading of your email.)
We will confirm receipt of your request to know or delete within fifteen (15) days along with a description of what steps we will take to verify and respond.
When contacting us, we may ask you to provide certain, limited Personal information, such as your name, email address and/or username to verify your request and to match with our records and systems. We will not retain this Personal Information or use it for any other purpose. And we need to search our records and systems only for the preceding twelve (12) months. the following personal information a Site or submit your personal information to on